Hey there. I’m pretty sure most people who follow my blog are huge sluts like me. Having your legs open all the time can be expensive, though.
Luckily for you, I go to events (or have people bring me stuff back from events) in the LGBTQ community, and there are free prophylactics everywhere. I get mine from the clinic I work from, but most of these are from things like PRIDE, SundayOUT, Outfest, and the Philly Trans Health conference. I decided to do a giveaway with my swag. Don’t worry! I checked everything, and they aren’t set to expire within this year. They’re also less blurry in real life!
Here’s the list of things I’m definitely including:
- Plan B 1 Step pill
- Assorted flavored and unflavored lubes; water-based or silicone
- 2 Proper Attire “Basic” condoms
- 2 Durex “Natural Feeling” condoms
- 2 Lifestyles “Pleasure Shaped” condoms
- Assorted dental dams (latex and non-latex)
- 2 Crown “Lightly Lubricated” condoms
- 3 FC2 Female condoms
- 2 Trojan “Magnum” condoms
- 1 Durex “XXL” condom
- 2 Lifestyles “Snugger fit” condoms
- 2 One “Pride Mix” condoms
- 2 Lifestyles “Extra Strength” condoms
- 2 Trustex mint flavored condoms
- 2 Joe Lube condoms
- 2 Proper Attire “Color” condoms in yellow and blue
- 2 Trojan ENZ condoms
- 2 Rough Rider “Studded” condoms
- 2 Philly Freedom condoms
I may include a couple of latex-free condoms. Not sure. There will definitely be literature about safe sex and such added to the package.
- You must be 17 or older (because of the Plan B) and live in the contiguous United States.
- You don’t have to be following me to have entries, but if you are following me and reblog, I’ll enter you in an extra time.
- Each reblog gives you one entry. You may reblog as much as you like.
- Liking does nothing.
- If you want to promote this contest go a head and reblog, but if you don’t want your name entered, let me know!
- Keep your ask box open! The contest ends Saturday, June 23. I’ll be using a random number generator. There are a bunch out there, so I’ll worry about which one later.